Contact and Feedback
Should you have any questions regarding the use or content of the Essential EAFM training course please contact: email@example.com
The developers of this course recognize the importance of
continually updating its content and supporting materials to incorporate the experiences and suggestions of users.
We therefore encourage users to provide comments and feedback. It would be especially interesting to receive:
- information about how and where the course was taught
- copies of any supplementary materials used (such as local case studies)
- examples of fisheries management plans (even in draft form) devised during or as a result of the course
- other supplementary resources used
- translations of any of the course materials
- testimonies from any participants
This material would then be made available to help support the learning experiences of other course users and to ultimately help improve the level of understanding and application of the ecosystem approach to fisheries management worldwide.